Problem with Apple/Infinity Blade II?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TakenXXDeadly, Apr 17, 2012.

1. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Oh my god... I downloaded infinity blade 2 when it first came out, and I decided redownload it after the update. Then as I press install, it says that there has been a big update and I have to purchase it again. What is this?
    I can't believe Apple has done this. Either it's them, or it's hackers because it's telling me I need to change my security info...

2. handintoaster

handintoaster Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    I really doubt it's hackers... I think when itunes says you need to purchase it again they mean for you to just redownload it for free. I updated infinity blade 2 without any problem.

3. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    It says are you sure you want to purchase infinity blade II. It used to say install, now it says buy. Aw well, might as well rebuy it I guess.

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    If you see the app price instead of "install" in the AppStore, then you are probably not logged in to iTunes, or not logged in to the same account you originally purchased it with.

5. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Sounds more like you're using a different account.

To verify that you have purchased IBII on that account, go on iTunes on your computer and check out your purchases history.

6. TakenXXDeadly

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    I did what you said and went thought he download history on iTunes... That's weird that it used to say install, then it popped up saying that there was a major update so I had to re buy it. It didn't even pop up on download history on my iPad though.