Ace Fishing: Wild Catch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AceFishing, Apr 2, 2014.

1. AceFishing

AceFishing New Member

Apr 2, 2014
  2. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    Facebook no thank but I'm trying it.

3. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Typical game by Com2uS. Good game completely ruined by egregious IAP! Absolutely no way to continue through the game without constantly feeding your wallet contents into it. Man, I HATE that! You gotta continue to pay to play! Screw it! So many other good fishing games to play here without having to do that! Too bad, really, because like so many of their games, they're really fun, but all share that same trait for just keep wanting to rob you. Deleted. Just don't wanna buy into that crap, myself!

4. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    It's just like their golf star game, perfectly built game with stunning graphics ruined by greed. It's a shame because they make terrific games that have have great controls and lots of content and eye candy, it's too bad you need to make 6 figures a year to enjoy them

5. gamer4527

gamer4527 Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Not entirely true. You need to grind a bit in the beginning and maybe let a few real life days go by, but you'll eventually earn enough money to progress the game. Just save your best equipment/lures for when the quests start asking you for 3-4 star fish and you shouldn't have too many problems. Am level 18 now and haven't spent a single penny on the game so it's definitely doable.

6. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    If you snap your lure off, or if your fish runs too far, you gotta buy new stuff! I don't wanna wait for a day or two to keep playing! That's another thing these devs always do, and I hate that, too! They're known for doing that. Any bigger fish require better tackle, and it's gonna cost you real money for it. All I'm saying is that's the way I feel about it and I don't want games that constantly want to drain my wallet like that. ;)