TF2 and CA ports?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by RaptorF35, Oct 7, 2010.

1. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    I don't know if this requires a thread but I was just thinking of how awesome it would be to have Team Fortress 2 and/or Combat Arms ported over to the iPhone.

What are your thoughts?(Don't tell me the idevices aren't capable when it can run the unreal engine :p)

CA is remotely possible since Nexon(company that made the game) has ported maplestory to the iPhone....maybe I'm just hoping too much :D

2. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    tf2 would be better turn-based, and theres an upcoming game that looks vaguely similar to a turn-based tf2.

3. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Did you ever play tf2d? Its this two dimensional sideways view version of tf2 with retro graphics. I can imagine it would make a perfect ios game with left/right tilt controls then tapping on te screen to fire in that direction or on the character to jump. If any developers read this please please consider porting this game.

4. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
  5. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Hmm Combat Arms for iPhone? Look no further, get Modern Combat : Black Pegasus by Gameloft.