Auditorium (from EA Mobile)!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by thegamerocks06, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    #1 thegamerocks06, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**GUIDE YOUR FLOW**
    Experience the audio-visual puzzle sensation for your iPhone® or iPod touch®!

CAN YOU BUILD HARMONY?
    As fans of this unique, award-winning puzzle game know, AUDITORIUM is all about the experience. Tranquil yet tantalizing. Puzzling but peaceful…Play it, and you’ll understand.

Features

SYNCHRONIZE SIGHT & SOUND
    To play, guide a “Flow” of particles into audio containers. Your objective? Create a harmonic convergence of color, light, and music. It’s a simply captivating challenge.

DIRECT & PROTECT YOUR "FLOW"
    Utilize intuitive touchscreen controls to attract, repel, or deflect your Flow. Avoid obstacles that can disrupt...

EXPLORE, ENGAGE, ESCAPE
    Explore the game. Engage with the artful graphics and high-quality audio. Grasp AUDITORIUM’s sophisticated simplicity. Strategize or relax...orchestrate your own little escape.

PLAY, REPLAY & MASTER THE CHALLENGE
    Play through 5 ACTS with up to 7 levels in each. With several solutions to all 25 levels, AUDITORIUM is richly enjoyable.

WANT TO KEEP THE HARMONY GOING?
    Purchase additional Movements for a great, low price from the in-game store. Each new Movement features more challenging Acts, new concepts, colors and themes.

Ship Date: Fall/Winter 2009

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=166571201732

2. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

JUST about to post this xD

3. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Light Jockey or Genesis anyone?

4. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    Well this is the original, so it'll be much better... :)

5. Acidbottle

Acidbottle Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    despite genesis being a blatant knock off, i actually preferred it over auditorium. the pianos in this version really got on ma nerves.

each to their own ...

6. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    Thanks for the correction Palfince :) I wasnt aware of that.

Well, I already have the other two, so looks like I will be getting this one as well :p

7. Don Robot

Don Robot Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Awesome. Definitely buying this.

8. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
  9. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    it takes a good act and a half before it even becomes remotely interesting and you actually have to manipulate sphere size to complete the task...but it's really good once it gets going. i like :)

10. AlvinDj

AlvinDj Well-Known Member

Damn the streaks are... :eek: freakin sweet looking !

11. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    already have genesis..dont know if i need another game thats the same, even if it is the original :/

12. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    I just posted a comment under the article complaining about only 25 levels. So in-app purchasing is the way they are going to go... I like Genesis a lot but not sure what is going to happen with it. According to the dev's tweet EA is threatening to sue them. I like Genesis a lot and hope that the dev is able to release the audio fix as well as extra levels. It is a game in the same genre and far from being a rip off. Art and sounds are very different and the game actually looks nicer than Auditorium. I would probably get Auditorium still because I like the puzzles and the sound. A lot would depend on the quality of the port and the price of DLC.

13. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    #13 tmcaffeine, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    The flashed game kicked ass. I might actually buy this.

14. jasonf

jasonf Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Hey folks. I'm the developer of Light Jockey (lightjockey.fieldman.org), which was pulled from the app store after a C&D from EA. I was thinking about open sourcing the code to Light Jockey, since it will probably never see the light of day again. Thoughts?

15. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Well, if the game is not going to bring you money and releasing the code not going to bring the ire of EA - why not? I think that your game was better visually than Auditorium with heaps more levels. It only lacked the sound component. It is a pity that EA is engaged in the same anti-competitive practices as MamboJumbo. I think that your game was different enough to avoid any legal problems. With EA causing you and Genesis developer problems I am of a good mind to ignore the Auditorium, no matter how good it is.

16. franny

franny Active Member

Oct 7, 2009
    nyc
    There's also Energy Harvest, I guess EA ignores it because mobile bros. is an LLC.

17. Prab

Prab Moderator

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG