Sneak Mouse

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by assassincrab, Nov 19, 2013.

1. assassincrab

assassincrab Member

Nov 19, 2013
    #1 assassincrab, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Hello, I'm working on an Iphone game called Sneak Mouse. It's going to feature simple controls, addicting mazes, custom art. I've been working very hard and wanted to share it with you. I plan on publishing it to kickstarter by the weekend. :]

This is the Preview of the Kick Starter page. The project isn't live yet but will be soon!
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1921077826/294454944?token=496f29a3

Here's the youtube trailer:

Game Bio:

Sneak Mouse is an original game with rules similar to red-light green-light. You take the role of a plump little mouse on a mission to get its cheese. You must navigate through over 100 unique mazes to reach your goal. Oh, and don't get caught! While you're moving through mazes the bad kittie will be trying to catch you. The Cat turns around randomly and if you get caught moving the game is over. Each level get progressively more and more challenging. The Cat will turn faster, and the mazes will become more difficult.There will also be a time limit, so you can challenge yourself and see how fast you can finish!

Please comment with suggestions and questions! I'd love to know other people's thoughts on my project.

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Haha I love the music

3. assassincrab

assassincrab Member

Nov 19, 2013
  4. assassincrab

assassincrab Member

Nov 19, 2013
  5. assassincrab

assassincrab Member

Nov 19, 2013
    Playable Demo

There is now a playable demo for Sneak Mouse.

http://bit.ly/SneakM

Be sure to read the text file that comes with it. It has the instructions on how to play the demo.

Thank you!