Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD - (by FISHLABS Entertainment GmbH)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Google Play:

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Downloaded this on my Nexus 7 and bought all the addons a couple of weeks ago, I'm a big fan of it on IOS but wow the price changes ingame and requirements for missions are insane and now very unbalancing.

Some of the story missions like for example where you have to build the liberator missiles end up costing you close to million credits far higher than the reward and it seems like everything you need to hunt for blueprints has just been multiplied by ten or twenty.

Still a very fun game not quite as much fun as it was originally but I'd recommend anyone to download the base game but I'll not be buying any credit packs on account as I feel it's attempting to force me into it I might have otherwise just for a head start now I'd rather grind to spite it.

Also having an issue with the awards system it seems it didn't log into Google+ until after I'd already done a lot of them and I mean the golds as well so now Google isn't showing them as completed worried this will effect me being able to buy the rewarded ships later on.

Overall despite everything it's still one of the best mobile games but it feels a bit ruined.