A Quest of Knights Onrush Full Game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JamesDean69, Nov 23, 2009.

1. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I loved the Promo game spin off of Knights Onrush called: A Quest of Knights Onrush. When is Chillingo gonna make a full game? The game totally reminds me of Castle Crashers which was amazing. The gameplay is smooth as silk and the graphics are awesome. I read that if this promo game got a good response they would make a full game like this. If anyone else likes it lets speak up so we can get them to produce a full game.

2. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    wrong section (everyone does it)
    BUT OMG I WANT THE FULL VERSION ALREADY

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I found it to be decent, and I'm sure the "full" game would be more comprehensive and robust; I'm all for it:p

On a slightly unrelated note : I want online leaderboards for iDracula.

4. JamesDean69

JamesDean69 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Sorry

Sorry for posting in wrong section. Kinda new at this. I def hear you about iDracula also. That would be great.

5. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I remember seeing on the iTunes page for A Quest of Knights some info about the 'full version'. It has a bunch of characters, different skill trees (maybe not trees) and different environments.

To my knowledge it should be in the works, or close to it, or close to something.
    Maybe somebody can tweet them? (I'm not sure if they have twitter or not, but if they do).