Prettygreat's Third Game - Beta EOI

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PrettygreatPhil, Nov 8, 2016.

1. PrettygreatPhil

PrettygreatPhil Active Member

Jul 14, 2015
    #1 PrettygreatPhil, Nov 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Hi folks! You may remember us from such games as Land Sliders and Slide the Shakes (previously worked on Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride). We're making another game, and we need your help!

If you would like to be involved in our upcoming beta, please post here and also email [email protected] with your name, location and anything else you think we would like to know. Favourite burger joint, perhaps?

HOWEVER! Please, please only sign up if you are willing and able to commit to helping, and at specific times over the coming months. TestFlight spots are a rare commodity, and we really need folks who can play each version to release. It's far better for us to have 10 players we can rely on than 100 unknowns. We will do our best to figure out some kind of reward for everyone, but unsure of what that could be at this point.

Thanks so much and holla with any questions!

2. Airsoftpopcorn

Airsoftpopcorn Active Member

Sep 28, 2016
  3. turakm

turakm Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2009
    I'd love to beta test. Email sent!

Thanks!

4. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    What genre of game is this? I doubt I'll have the time to be as useful as you need especially since I'll be away from all technology and wifi for certain periods of time in the near future, but it might help others decide how committed they could be if you disclose the genre of the game.

5. RainO

RainO Active Member

Jun 13, 2016
    BD
    Beijing
  6. PrettygreatPhil

Jul 14, 2015
    Great question!

It's an online game with real players, but not hardcore. It can be played in just a few minutes, much like a single player casual arcade game. There are no complex card or combat strategies like MOBAs. Hope that gives some extra info!

7. PrettygreatPhil

Jul 14, 2015