Kemco's May Sale - 8 Games/$0.99 Each

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by syntheticvoid, May 14, 2016.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Here's the announcement page;

http://www.kemco-games.com/global/pr/sale_may16_ai.html

And the games that are on sale:::

Asdivine Dios [EXE-Create] - $7.99 -> $0.99
    iTunes, TA Review (3.5 Stars), TA Thread

Revenant Saga [EXE-Create] - $7.99 -> $0.99
    iTunes, TA Review (4 Stars), TA Thread

Tears Revolude [WorldW#######ware] - $7.99 -> $0.99

Legend of Ixtona [WorldW#######ware] - $8.99 -> $0.99
    iTunes, TA Review (3 Stars), TA Thread

Legna Tactica [Hit-Point] - $7.99 -> $0.99

Crystareino [Hit-Point] - $7.99 -> $0.99
    iTunes, TA Review (4 Stars), TA Thread

Chrome Wolf [Magitec] - $7.99 -> $0.99

Grace of Letoile [Magitec] - $7.99 -> $0.99

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Thanks Synth. Not all have stellar reviews, but at a dollar, each are certainly a lot of game for that. Got them all. The Exe-Create are all generally very good games.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wow i didnt realize til now that Tears Revolude is actually a dungeon crawler. Only found out while watching their app trailers while downloading everything at a buck which i didnt have yet.

4. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    No problemo! =o)
    Yeah, EXE-Create is great. Revenant Saga is easily one of my favorite RPGs in the AppStore that's not a port.

I had no idea either, but i... Have no more $$ on my account after buying Legna Tactica, Crystareino and Grace of Letoile. I get my check on Friday, so hopefully it's an ALL OF MAY sale and not just a May sale that lasts a couple days. =oP

So far I've only gotten into Legna Tactica. It feels like a sister game to FFTA, which, after just running through FFT:WotL again and having gotten back into Agarest Zero, Spectral Souls and Demon's Rise, it feels a bit... Lackluster. All of the characters are way overpowered. Even while trying to save up my skill points for a while and just using the basic skills you start with in the beginning I feel overpowered. I'm hoping the Hard Mode that's unlocked after you complete the game is worth playing through for. But ATM, I'm not expecting much from it.

However, if you enjoyed FFTAdvance, you should enjoy it quite a bit

5. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Great job setting up this page with all the links Synthetic ##. Wish more were done like this #

6. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    =o)
    You are very welcome.

7. Azleaann

Azleaann Active Member

Apr 24, 2012
    As a complete newbie to theses types of games which one on the list would anyone recommend i should try as a first go ?

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    The EXE-Create are all very good, and synth recommends Revenant Saga - that where I would put my dollar.

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Legna Tactica is decent, but it didnt really hook me. Tears Revolude on the other hand, im really enjoying. It's basically a JRPG type of dungeon crawler as opposed to most western type of first person dungeon crawl.

10. Travelman31

Travelman31 Member

May 26, 2016
    Chrome wolf and Asdivine are nice but stay away from Grace of Letoile, that is a poorly made carbon copy of older kemco games with one or two standard attempts at innovations. Tears of Revolude grew on me, but was super easy just the same.

11. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    So if asdivine hearts is the only kemco game I've really enjoyed, is asdivine dios a safe buy?

12. Travelman31

Travelman31 Member

May 26, 2016
    They are super similar but if you liked hearts, you will like dios if you allow enough time to pass between playthroughs. Asdivine menace is also a lot of fun too. But again, have a lot of games sandwiched between the asdivine ones...perhaps darkgate or justice chronicles or a non kemco game like Seed 3 which I really liked a lot.