New Game - Panda Adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JasonK, May 11, 2011.

1. JasonK

JasonK Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Panda Adventure - Arcade game with puzzle-style fun!​

< Game Description >

Panda Adventure is an exquisite, puzzle-style arcade game with a story reminiscent of a fairy tale. The game implements an innovative arcade-like game that provides intuitive gameplay and a familiar user interface with increasing accessibility.

The Story:
    Panda Land, the ultimate paradise for pandas, was a beautiful place where all pandas could live happily because of the ‘six stars’ brightly shinning down on the land. Sadly, one day the ‘six stars’ were taken by evil villains. Pandas began to suffer from the darkness and fell into despair. However, a hero emerged. A brave, wise panda decided to take the long journey to bring back the stolen ‘six stars’ to Panda Land.

The game offers 7 worlds and 70 stages which is more than enough to keep players happy for a while. Also, to keep gamers happy and challenged, the game gets increasingly more difficult and adds interesting elements as the player progresses. The faster the player clears the stage, the more points the player will earn.

User Reviews:
    "This game well controlled difficulty balance because it was a little bit easy at first and then getting difficult. I felt that the developers create lots of ideas to make new missions in each stage. It was different from moving-box games and gave me the other type of fun. It was very addictive." - Blackegg

"In Easy Mode it was easy to continue this game but not easy in Hard mode. Due to the intelligent puzzle elements, it gave me full of thrills. Graphics improvement is needed." - 6morewhere

< iTunes >
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panda-adventure/id435879497?mt=8&ls=1

Attached Files:

2. JasonK

JasonK Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Promo Code Event!

We released some promo codes for TouchArcade users.
    Please visit "Promo Codes and Contests".