Free games quoata

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gegoben, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Well, it would seem I have reached my quota for free games. I was curious if anyone else has come to this conclusion as well.

I play a few of them daily, and I simply spend too much money on free games to add anymore to my library. I am sure there are folks out there, that do not spend anything on them, but I don't mind dropping some coin on a game I really like.

So when a good free game comes out, I seem to have a ritual, where I do a quick comparison to the free games I currently play, and quickly delete the new free game, if it fails to stand up.

I was wondering if anyone else slipped into this as well. I think I'm all but done with the f2p model.

2. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I'm more extreme than that these days

Energy system? Deleted
    Artificial timers? Deleted
    Daily login bonus and collect whatever? Very close to deletion unless it's an otherwise fantastic game and i don't actually have to do the daily login in order to progress
    Dual currencies? See above

Pretty much most f2p shenanigans

While i don't mind spending money on f2p games and have done so i'd rather support devs who make premium games