Music (Stock/Custom) and Voice Acting for your Game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by XTREEMMAK, Oct 2, 2012.

1. XTREEMMAK

XTREEMMAK New Member

Oct 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by!

My name is Jamaal (on stage KEY JAY), an all-around contributor to the entertainment industry. I offer a multitude of different services including Music Production, Reviews, Voice Acting, Website Development, and more.

I'm here to tell you that I’ve recently opened a brand new store simply known as “The Beat Shoppe” with tracks for sale. I specialize in many different genres including Hip-Hop, R&B, Atmosphere, Jazz, Electronic, Video Games, and more. You can hear a couple of my samples below:

[VGM - This War Between Us]
    [VGM - Ship Wreck Prison]
    [VGM - Shallow Abyss]
    [HIP-HOP - Bout It]

Please visit the Beat Shoppe page for more details. You can find a larger listing of my previous work on my website in the explore section.

As of now, there aren’t too many tracks for sale, but that is expected to change over a short time. You also can request a custom track either through my site, or by emailing your proposal to me directly at music[at]keyjaycompound.com. Please include important information like budget, the amount of tracks you need, the type of work and expected intent (Ex. Selling a commercial video game, mixtape, movie, etc.), and anything else you feel I might need to know.

I'm also an experienced voice actor and have voiced in a couple indie video game productions and animation:

Lastly, don’t forget to register for the site to receive direct notifications of when I have new tracks available, or you can like and follow me on Facebook or Twitter. For more information about “The Beat Shoppe” and my other services, please visit my website at http://keyjayonline.com.

Thank you everyone and looking forward to working with you!