Karoshi 2 (+ Karoshi 1 Free)

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 16, 2011.

1. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #1 ImNoSuperMan, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011

Karoshi 2

Everyone's favourite suicidal salaryman returns in Karoshi 2! With 50 levels, jump, shoot, and find new and mind-bending…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Everyone's favourite suicidal salaryman returns in Karoshi 2! With 50 levels, jump, shoot, and find new and mind-bending ways to kill yourself in Karoshi 2!

The most critically acclaimed game in the series is out now! Karoshi 2 features out of the box puzzles, a great new soundtrack, and lots more!

A level editor should also be added in an update, letting you write and share your very own Karoshi levels!

• Internet Game of the Month, EDGE Magazine

• “...some of the most LOL-worthy and mind-bending puzzles I have ever seen”
    -- TIGsource

• “One of the most intelligent games I have played in a long time” -- Auntie Pixelante
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade
    Release:Jul 15, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Karoshi

Kill yourself, over and over, in Karoshi. "Karoshi" (or to be correct "karoushi") is a Japanese word…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Kill yourself, over and over, in Karoshi. "Karoshi" (or to be correct "karoushi") is a Japanese word that can be translated as "death from overwork". Kill the salaryman in every stage. It's not as easy as it sounds! Featuring 25 mind bending levels, the acclaimed Karoshi series is now available on the Macintosh, and it's free!

Jump, shoot, and find new and inventive ways to kill yourself in the original installment of Karoshi!

Want more Karoshi? There's more on the way to a Mac near you!

From Vetra Games:

• Karoshi 2
    • Karoshi Factory

From YoYo Games:

• Mr. Karoshi
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade
    Release:May 04, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. TheCatsMeow

TheCatsMeow Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    #2 TheCatsMeow, Jul 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
    I was under a misconception that sequels are often an improved, modernized, more challenging and perhaps more innovative version of their previous release. I guess I thought wrong, it looks like Karoshi has retreated several steps rather then accended in this circumstance. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Karoshi fan, but I was hoping on graphic improvements and new elements, rather than a replica with worser looking stages and graphics, and no new gimmicks.
    Looks like those old skool games that came with box tv sets with built-in games accessed with the remote, clones of those old box-pushing games but with a slightly different outcome, instead of pushing the box into a hole, you have to push the box onto Karoshi to kill him, or jump into the fire and other mediocre obstacles and goals that I already tired of in the first Karoshi game.