Call of duty zombies online

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by mp3punk05, Dec 10, 2009.

1. mp3punk05

mp3punk05 New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    So i read on the call of duty site that the game is fully online by using wi-fi. Though on the reviews on the app store , many people cant get online as it tells them its to do with thier location.
    I cannot get online , niether can my friend. But when he goes to somebody elses , he can get online.
    So why cant i get online ?

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Does the message say "Your current connection does not support online multiplayer"? If so, we don't know how to fix it right now... Or at least I don't. I've tried everything on my router and it just isn't working. It's most likely not your location, but the router/settings.

And welcome to the forums if you plan on staying.

3. zI Veo Iz

zI Veo Iz Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Texas
    Same problem here too mate, ive been able to play local WiFi games with my sister, and i gotta tell you the online is fun as hell.

4. logan_jinx

logan_jinx New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Anybody wanna play? I'm hosting.

JINX88

5. mp3punk05

mp3punk05 New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Yeah dude suree/
    cant do it :mad:

thanks for the help ... iv sent them a email about a week ago... no reply :/

6. yoyobuddy123

yoyobuddy123 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    hello i have found a way to fix your problem to fix you you will need to go on to your profile and press sync now and then it will work. ( hope it works for you )
    :p