Sneak Peak. Children's Book and games Artie Anteater

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by redbotsoftware, Jun 3, 2009.

1. redbotsoftware

redbotsoftware Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    iPhone App Developer
    SF Bay Area
    #1 redbotsoftware, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
    Edit NOTE: The story and all three games are now all out in the App Store.

Hello. I'm the developer of this set of children's games. Due out in about 9 days, depending on apple approval.

Artie Anteater is Angry is an original ABC book story, that uses all the letter of the alphabet to tell a story. It has some unique features, so that a child can touch a word to have it read, as well as the standard auto-read option.
    [​IMG]

ABC Match uses the Artie characters. It's based on popular children's worksheets, that have letters matched with some items. The child has the added option of pressing on the item to hear it spoken, and press the letters to hear them spoken and sounded out.
    [​IMG]

ABC Tracing also uses the same characters. This time the child learns to trace each letter. Each letter is read with pronunciation. The child can press to hear the image read as well. A great feature is the auto correct feature. The game indicates how to trace each section of the letter and asks the child to correct if there are mistakes. (This option can be turned off as well, in easy mode.)
    [​IMG]

The final part of this set has already been released, 123 Count with Artie. This one focuses on counting and colors.

I look forward to everyones comments and feedback.
    Thanks!

2. redbotsoftware

redbotsoftware Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    iPhone App Developer
    SF Bay Area
    YouTube video demo

Thanks to JBMoney13 for showing me how to put a video on here.

These are the videos. Take a look. I appreciate any and all feedback.

[hqyoutube]U_-8noSxV7g[/hqyoutube]

[hqyoutube]oP4L84OHPnc[/hqyoutube]

[hqyoutube]UnxvE2e3sTo[/hqyoutube]