Gold in Crusade of Destiny

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by scottpole, Oct 14, 2009.

1. scottpole

scottpole Member

Oct 14, 2009
    I've been playing this game for about 1 or 2 hours. I'm only at level 13 but I was wondering if I can expect to start getting gold in other ways than selling items dropped from defeated enemies. Basically I need better weapons and armor because I've beat the first boss and am moving on to sandstone desert. I've read something somewhere about farming to earn gold. Any info would help really. As for the game itself I definitely feel it was worth the price tag because of the in-depth RPG elements and the open free roaming world. I think some people disregard the fact that it is merely an iphone/ipod touch game and not a console game. But if you compare it to ravensword it definitely doesn't really compare but for only having 1 developer I'd say it's worthy of 9.99. Thanks

2. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Where is the first boss? I got the golden thing from the queen to open up something.

3. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    It's in the area you start in. near some of those flying thingies.. There you will find a cave with bats i think it was that are level 9ish. Sorry if that's useless, but i hope it helps.

4. scottpole

scottpole Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Just walk around the outer part of the first area until you walk up to a cave with a torch on each side, assuming you have the piece the queen gives you to unlock the door, and head in.

5. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Okay, thanks.
    I don't think there's another way to get money, but using magic helps if you don't have a good weapon. I used magic to kill stuff faster. I have the cloth armor and the highest wooden sword.

6. scottpole

scottpole Member

Oct 14, 2009
    See I've already got the highest wooden sword, the best cloth armor which adds 2 points to magic, and second best bow. Maybe I'm expecting too much because I am still at a pretty low level