iPhone Perfect Balance HD - 0.99$

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ttursas, Oct 8, 2011.

1. ttursas

ttursas Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    Hi guys!

I just uploaded our latest iOS game to Apple, it's called Perfect Balance HD, and here's some info and screenshots.

Rotate and stack shapes, and try to achieve perfect balance in this physics puzzle game! And then make your tower collapse. Can you master all the game's 340 trials?

This HD version contains all four Perfect Balance games (Harmony, Inferno, Paradise and Lost Trials) and their 340 levels, though we've remade some of them. We also added a new bonus mode, remade all the graphics, and added new effects and support for OpenFeint.

REVIEWS FOR PERFECT BALANCE: HARMONY

appgirlreviews.com: "Highest recommendation for the first of the Perfect Balance series." 10/10!

www.appcraver.com: "A Near Perfect Balance of Entertainment and Value." 9/10!

fingergaming.com: "Perfect Balance: Harmony is an ideal example of an iPhone puzzle game." 4/5!

theappera.com: "Perfect Balance is a perfect fit for the iPhone. Download the game for the insanely low price. Perfect Balance will keep you entertained for hours!"

www.frapstr.com: "I did enjoy the game, and I did stick with it enough to make it past the last level, so that's saying something."

iphonetech78.wordpress.com: "If you like puzzles like Topple, you will not want to miss out this game." 4.7/5.0!

www.appsmile.com: "Perfect Balance: Harmony is... well... Perfect" 5/5!

toucharcade.com: "A Pleasant Puzzle Game."

crazymikesapps.com: "I enjoyed playing this game and found it to be very mind challenging."

www.iphonegamenetwork.com: "Recommended to people who enjoy puzzle and chill out games in the vein of Zen Bound. Perfect Balance is one of those worthy of your time and money." 4/5!

www.slidetoplay.com: "You really can't go wrong with Perfect Balance: Harmony. It offers great stimulation for those brain cells and will most definitely jog your memory about those center of gravity lectures from physics class." 4/4 Must Have!

www.pocketgamer.co.uk: "Whether you choose Harmony or Inferno, though, one thing's for certain: any balance you had between work and play will be severely disrupted."

www.appletell.com: "Perfect Balance is a simple title, but it's certainly fun." 4/5!

Attached Files:

2. xFinch713x

xFinch713x Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Can't wait for the release! Really enjoyed the iPod/iPhone versions :)

3. ttursas

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    I hope you'll enjoy this iteration as well, though most of the 340 levels are the same. We replaced some of the worst puzzles with better ones, but not that many. Also if you have an iPad 2 the game will use MSAA on it, and the particle effects will look prettier as well. :)

Attached Files:

4. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    #4 ColeDaddy, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
    I, too, have most of the games for my iTouch. I'm really looking forward to the HD version for my iPad2. What's the timetable for release?

5. ttursas

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    The game will be out right after Apple approves it, I submitted it yesterday. :)

6. ttursas

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
  7. Tanya

Tanya Active Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Thank you! Wonderful app!

8. ttursas

Mar 11, 2009
    Male
    Senior game programmer
    Vantaa, Finland
    LOL, no problem, I'm just happy you like it. Thanks! :) I'll submit an update to the game tomorow, it'll fix small things here and there and will add OpenFeint achievements as well.

9. Madeline87st

Madeline87st Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Can't wait for the release! Really enjoyed the iPod/iPhone versions
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]