“Camp Nowhere”Update for ZombieSmash! Coming this April

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by anualisher, Mar 11, 2011.

1. anualisher

anualisher Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    IT
    Gamedoctors will launch an update for its popular ZombieSmash! and ZombieSmash! HD apps. The title of the update is Camp Nowhere, and it will be available on the App Store this April.

Camp Nowhere doubles the content of the original game. The update includes a second full-length campaign mode with 30 new days to survive. Furthermore, the studio has added a number of new zombie types, including dynamite-strapped zombies that explode, strong zombies and a towering boss to defeat.

The update also features new visual effects, such as fireworks that launch zombies into the air and head inflation effects that balloon zombie heads until they explode. The developer has also implemented parallax scrolling effects, which add depth to the game’s graphics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I now regret not getting Zombie Smash when it was on sale...

3. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    #3 crex, Mar 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
    This update will be awesome. ZombieSmash was one of my favorite castle defense games but there lack of updates made me lose interest months ago. Lets just hope there next update doesn't take a year.

4. Cellary

Cellary Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    I'd like to see that fireworks launch zombies into the air and zombie heads inflate until they explode.:D

5. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Nice to see they're going to update it.. Fun game!

6. Sandrem

Sandrem Active Member

Mar 4, 2011
    ZombieSmash! are always excellent. This update will surely hold my attention again. Hope it can come out asap.