A Crazy Little Med in Office Dentist - Sugar in Teeth of Odinson, Zombie, Celeb and T

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Sunrizers, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sunrizers

Sunrizers Member

Jan 21, 2014
  2. Sunrizers

Sunrizers Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Meant to add for a limited time only it is FREE :)

3. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Are you saying at some point you are going to charge money for the initial download? It's 99 cents to remove ads and if you want more than 2 characters they are 3-6 dollars EACH? Free is a little misleading my friend.

4. Sunrizers

Sunrizers Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Yes I will charge 99cents to download the app which will feature no advertising and all characters, so a better gain all round right?

5. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    So are you saying those who download now will have everything unlocked once it goes paid? Why wouldn't this already be the case? Not leaving the best 1st impression by advertising a paid game as being free yet this paid game has everything locked.

6. bhornburg

bhornburg Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    This 'kid dentist' genre is one of the weirdest things. The art style style here looks EXACTLY like some game called Little Dentist.

I still say if your kid likes playing dentist games, take your little sadist to a therapist, before you start finding mutilated animals scattered around your neighborhood.

7. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Ads and Iaps?

has ads and iaps