Universal Black Hole No.32

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by eddag, Apr 22, 2016.

1. eddag

eddag Active Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Head of a small studio
    Warsaw, Poland
    #1 eddag, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    [​IMG]

2048 - it used to be one of the games, which totally absorbed me for hours… until I found the solution – building up the highest number in one of the corners. It allowed me to achieve amazing results. However, the game lost its magic. There was no challenge, no surprise, no fun anymore. It became soulless…
    I just automatically started adding numbers.
    Trying to bring back life to that game I’ve introduced an idea of a Black Hole.
    The trick was simple and brilliant - setting an immovable, fixed tile, Black Hole (empirically chosen number 32). The tile cannot be joined together with other no.32-tiles otherwise the game is over.
    Implementing black holes (beside the EASY level) really challenges players and what is the most important – it doesn’t let them use a tactic of building up numbers in one of the corners. It makes every brain to work at the highest possible level of logical thinking. The INSANE level is the hardest ever. The highest score of 1024 is the best one so far.
    Is it just a clone or something unique? Opinions of those who played are divided. What is your opinion? Let me know.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/black-hole-no.32/id1101731281?mt=8

Attached Files:

2. brychu

brychu Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Great game on easy mode but on insane it is indeed insane have to be careful it's very addictive. ;)

3. eddag

eddag Active Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Head of a small studio
    Warsaw, Poland
    Insane

Results in the Game Center show that the level Insane is very "INSANE" :(