Puzzled Rabbit -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Maciej@PixelElephant, May 27, 2012.

1. Maciej@PixelElephant

Maciej@PixelElephant Active Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Game developer
    Melbourne, Australia
    #1 Maciej@PixelElephant, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 27, 2012
    Hi everyone!

To celebrate launch of my upcoming game Monstaaa! (launching on the 29th of May), Puzzled Rabbit is going free for a limited time starting 30th of May.

[​IMG]

Both iPhone and iPad version will be free.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzled-rabbit/id465250747?ls=1&mt=8
    iTunes link for HD version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzled-rabbit-hd/id464569065?ls=1&mt=8

About

Explore the world of puzzles with... puzzled rabbit!

Puzzled Rabbit is a charming little game for anyone who enjoys solving puzzles. It's based on a classic concept of sokoban. Try it and you won't regret!

Highlights

* Fun and addictive game-play
    * Nearly 200 challenging levels
    * Cute graphics and moody sound
    * Rewarding wisdom quotes by Albert Einstein and others
    * Online leaderboards
    * Two control modes - smart and simple
    * And of course... the rabbit!

2. Maciej@PixelElephant

Oct 25, 2011
    Game developer
    Melbourne, Australia
  3. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks for the freebie, I love sokoban puzzles and this has a nice presentation!

4. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#4 Habakuk, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
    Thanks! Recommended! Never seen before in Sokoban-like puzzles: The smart controls. Very handy!

I have it on iPad 3 (HD version) and iPhone 4 ("normal" version) but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe I've missed something? Game Center is activated.

Uhm… And the "Sound" switch in the main menu does exactly nothing. I know you can swith effect sound and music in the pause menu.

5. Maciej@PixelElephant

Oct 25, 2011
    Game developer
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi! :)

The iCloud doesn't synchronize your savegame between iPhone and iPad because that's 2 separate apps. I'll see if I can easily fix that with the next update.

And regarding the sound in main menu - this is really unfortunate bug which will get fixed soon. Fortunately though a simple workaround exists there. Thanks for the heads up! :)

6. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    a nice game, thanks for the freebie, i hadn't played this type of puzzle before. :)

I quite like the graphics & sound, the smart control scheme is fantastic, but i'm not much of a fan of the level selection menu.

Is there an indicator for what the minimum moves a level can be done in? I want to know how bad I am at the puzzles lol.