Universal [Prototype] Badass Inc. - Point & click action from a feline assassin!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by motionTwin, Jun 12, 2015.

1. motionTwin

motionTwin Active Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Game maker
    Bordeaux, France.
    #1 motionTwin, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    [​IMG]

Badass Inc. - Cyberpunk. Point & click. Contract killer.

Building on 2nd place in the 32nd Ludum Dare and made with nostalgic 30 somethings in mind, Badass Inc. is a point and click action game that will take you back. You’re a contract killer; a sleek, stylish, feline predator that trades in scalps and briefcases full of cash. Your mission: eliminate a target for Ludum-Tek in an “unconventional way”.

Packing pixelart and a brooding soundtrack, Badass plunges you into a city wracked with desperation. Revel in the apathy of the protagonist as you work through situational puzzles, interspersed with cinematic action scenes and tense shootouts. It’s an in and out job, take
    out the target and get paid, right?

Play it now:badass.motion-twin.com

This is a prototype and this is why:
    Our hope for this game is that we can "test the water" if you will with our community, to see if people are interested in this kind of game. If we get a good response then we'll get cracking on a full blown version with all the bells and whistles. At the moment the game is a very limited prototype that we're using to test the concept.

So we'd be really grateful if you could share the game on your facebooks/twitters/carrier pigeon networks/google stone thingy etc and spread the word. In the event that you don't like it, well you'll still have this little version to play for free for ever.

Where can I get me a copy of that wicked soundtrack!?
    Volkor X provided the music as a favour to deepnight, so if you like it head over to his site here: volkorx.bandcamp.com and support another great independent artist!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. motionTwin

motionTwin Active Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Game maker
    Bordeaux, France.
    Bumpdiddlyump

Yeah bumping this us for a bit.

3. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Puns! I love point and clicks , especially with cat-people using guns.

4. motionTwin

motionTwin Active Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Game maker
    Bordeaux, France.
    Hey thanks! We're interested to see just how many people will get behind a game like this.

5. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    This has a really unique art style, even within the realm of pixel art. The scanlines are done in an interesting manner.

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks good "Groom Service" lol good one

7. motionTwin

motionTwin Active Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Game maker
    Bordeaux, France.
  8. motionTwin

motionTwin Active Member