Earthworm Jim Trailer.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WunDaii, Oct 14, 2009.

1. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    Now, thats exciting! I havnt played Earthworm Jim in years. Classic.

2. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
  3. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    ha awesome! I have this way of being able to remember lots of pointless trival info and I can still go thru the whole underwater sub thing without letting go of the gas :D I'll be picking this up but I have doubts it'll control the best as sometimes you need some good controlling for this platformer. I do hope you can just hold down the button to do the helicopter thing otherwise the end level will be utterly annoying. Spamming a button can be hard without a percise spot to hit.

4. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    yeah the controls are definitely going to have to be tweaked so the jumps in this game are easier to pull off. this game has its ghouls n ghosts difficulty moments. either way i'll end up buying it for nostalgic reasons...here's just hoping the controls aren't sloppy.

5. Avigrace

Avigrace Active Member

Mar 27, 2009
    This looks to be little more than a port of the megadrive version, the animations and graphics don't impress me that much. Also, I'm not a fan of sticking a massive image of a controller and buttons on screen, if you're going to have them make them small or make them appear when needed

Shame as the original was a classic.

6. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    its coming out on 21st!!!!
    i don't know any thing about this game,i just want to tell everybody,hahaha