Social Gaming Survey

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Alley Labs, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Alley Labs

Alley Labs Well-Known Member

#1 Alley Labs, Sep 11, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    Hi Everyone,

Writing to you from Alley Labs where we're patiently, still, waiting for the word on our title, Meteor Blitz, from Apple.

In the meantime though, we're trying to gather some research on social games (like Mafia Wars, FarmVille, etc.) for future projects. We've developed a short survey about social games (about 25 questions) and are looking for as many responses as we can get.

We're giving away, at random, ten, $10 E-gift certificates to the iTunes store or Amazon.com, your choice, for completing the survey.

Furthermore, we'd like to do follow-up interviews with about 10 respondents so, if you'd like to talk to us further, you can fill out in the survey your e-mail and maybe we can talk some more about social games.

You can get to the survey here.

It'd be great to hear from lots of you!

Best from the folks at Alley Labs.

2. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Oh no, I submitted my survey but didn't include an email address. Is that an issue?

3. Maelick

Maelick Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Read Above
    Myrtle Beach, SC USA
    Always down for a game related survey! Anything I. Place to keep jerks from taking the survey a billion times with dif emails??

Also shouldn't this be in contests? Not that I really care but might get more people t take it that way

4. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Please, please, please for the love of dog do not make one of those darn point pack games! Or if you must, please use DLC/In-game purchase to buy extra points. Those ridiculous point packs for every me-too "social" game ruined the RPG category, you can barely find the good stuff in a sea of point pack garbage now... :p

5. Alley Labs

Alley Labs Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

We had a glitch with the survey we posted yesterday. Here is a new, functioning, link to the Social Gaming Survey. Take it for a chance at a $10 gift certificate to the iTunes Store or Amazon.com. Your choice!