Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tmonine, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Advertise your Eden - World Builder worlds here!

Here is a thread where you can post your worlds you have made in Eden and a bit of info about them and how others could help. Here is an example for my world;

Name - 'Lake 1'000x
    I have made a series of levels connected by doorways and the roof of the top level is blue so as to look like a lake from above. For the doorways, red is up and black is down. You can upgrade this by creating more levels or polishing off the edges of the current ones. Please don't expand too far outwards because it will take ages to load, but go down as much as you want. Also, when you upload your version can you add your name after the last digit.

Hope this thread gets off the ground, if not, well, I guess that's just life.

2. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    #2 hamster787, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    Pretty nice ;) download my world called 7 by hamster787 it's got a japan town a ice cream van a big chicken and some sort of fort oh and pedobear

3. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    That is Awesome. Love that world.

4. hamster787

Sep 1, 2010
    thanks a lot ill be posting updates to it each time i finish a build and they will be 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, etc but not sure what to build next, any ideas? and I'm up for crazy suggestions.

5. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    a whole town.
    godzilla.
    a giant network of underground caves and tunnels.
    try and make a CoD: black ops-like map!

6. Martin JF

Sep 10, 2009
    #6 Martin JF, Dec 6, 2010
    Pyramids (Egypt inspired) area, a small town, skyscraper?

7. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    I love the massive things they're really cool, particularly the chicken. You should build a big Eiffel tower that would be cool.

8. WingedDevil

WingedDevil Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Luxembourg
    Someone should make the Lost island :D

9. hamster787

Sep 1, 2010
    #9 hamster787, Dec 6, 2010
    might make a black ops map, would be hard, a small town is alright but it would get repetitive building the houses and could be boring the Eiffel tower is a possibility i might try that, thing is i would not be able to do the detail and or any metal girders. The pyramids are a good idea but it would be boring to do. Might do the sphinx though and a massive sky scraper is a maybe, ill probably start on the Eiffel tower and black ops map first though. Only question that remains is what black ops map do i make? I'm thinking firing range, or nuke town both would not be ridiculously hard to do and there not to big - i could even do a series of all cod black ops maps

10. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    That would be insane. I think I remember seeing a guy who recreated ocaranina of time with minecraft. How awesome would it be to do that with all videogames.

11. Martin JF

Sep 10, 2009
    How about a Subway station? Stairway to heaven? (Now THAT sounds awesome, doesn't it?)

12. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Alright well I made a house. It has three floors, including a basement, and a legit fireplace (with a chimney). I added an extention to the main floor so it's about two times bigger now. Made a 'fence' and a front lawn. It has a walkway leading up from the basement to the pool. The pool is fairly large and on a deck.

Theres a trap door that leads to hell (hidden, marked only by a red square that you light on fire) and I'm working on making a self destruct button for the house. It's kinda hard hiding TNT everywhere =/...

Once I get the self destruct button, I'll post it.

13. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    look for 'draft ABOVE AND BELOW MANSION'

Its pretty cool, im working on it whenever i get bored of school work and crap. Only the red hallway is worked on so far, but it has a lot of thigns. Exploreeee

14. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

Download Paradiso. Castle moat and drawbridge

Follow the red bricks and towers to get there

15. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    yeah, firing range would look beast in minecraft! but you could just create your own black ops / MW2 inspired map. with lots of passageways, entrances, places you can jump up to (think those rocky hills in Afghan). I'd totally download something similar to Terminal, with an airplane.

16. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    That's gonna be awesome when finished, although they really need to add a button to go back to the menu without saving or a reset to last save button so you can keep blowing things up or setting things on fire! You can close out of the app and stop it in multitasking which doesn't save your progress but it's really annoying to do.

17. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Yeah this is tougher than I imagined. When TNT explodes it doesnt light anything on fire so the chain of fire ends right there.

I made a tunnel of wood blocks around my house ith TNT at random spots. I light on block in the front of the house on fire (its like a red button :D) and it'll start a chain reaction of fires on all these other wood blocks. But as soon as it hits the third TNT, it destroys all the blocks on fire and it's game over.

So I tried fixing it by making another tunnel to lead to a different part of the house (right now only the left part blows up) but for some odd reason the fire just randomly dies off when it gets close to the house, I can't figure out why.

Basically I think I'll have to make it so all the TNTs get hit at the same time. A tunnel will have to go around the house and branch off to the individual TNTs so the blocks on fire never get blown up completely.

And YES, a reset button is needed! Its annoying to exit the app and kill multitasking over and over again.

18. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    I was having the same fire go out problem, it would be great if exploding TNT lit other things on fire.

19. da shiz wiz 19

Sep 24, 2009
    Okay, well I can blow up the front of the house. I shared it as "The House V2"

Check it out!

20. Osmiral

Nov 19, 2009
    Very nice! I'm trying to get it to explode the rest by adding in more wood, I'll post later telling how it goes.