The Journey Down: Chapter One By SkyGoblin $2,99 > FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Pipipitchu, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    An underestimated point & click adventure. I recommend everyone to try it for free and get Charpter Two if you like it.

The Journey Down: Chapter One

SkyGoblin
    PocketGamer GOLD award In a shady corner of Kingsport Bay, at the outskirts of St Armando, Bwana and his trusted sideki…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    PocketGamer GOLD award In a shady corner of Kingsport Bay, at the outskirts of St Armando, Bwana and his trusted sidekick Kito struggle to make ends meet at their run-down gas station. Little do they know that they are about to be thrown into a spine-tingling adventure that will take them far from home and right into a twisting plot of corruption and danger. In the first chapter of The Journey Down, the search for a lost journal leads to forgotten secrets of the mysterious Underland. Follow Bwana and Kito as they puzzle their way forward and begin to uncover the true fate of their long lost father, Captain Kaonandodo. The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with an Afro-Caribbean vibe. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of brain-teasing adventure! Also available for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam. Features: * A twisting tale of intriguing adventure * Tons of handpainted environments * An all original jazzy reggae soundtrack * A fully voiced cast * HD art and animations THE JOURNEY DOWN: CHAPTER TWO is available here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-journey-down-chapter-two/id906398185
    Information
    Seller:SkyGoblin
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 19, 2012
    Updated:Feb 06, 2024
    Version:1.6.0
    Size:469.6 MB
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Disco Driscoll

Disco Driscoll Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Loved this game on pc and iPhone. I guess this going free means that the second chapter is imminent which is great news.

3. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    #3 Pipipitchu, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Charpter Two is already available worldwire which is greater news :D

I'm getting it as soon as I finish Ace Attorney Trilogy's Justice for All.

The Journey Down: Chapter Two

SkyGoblin
    Far below the noisy metropolis of St. Armando, Bwana follows in the footsteps of his lost father together with Kito and …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Far below the noisy metropolis of St. Armando, Bwana follows in the footsteps of his lost father together with Kito and Lina. In their search for the mysterious Underland, they discover a dark conspiracy shrouding the fate of Captain Kaonandodo. In the second chapter, the plot thickens as our heroes plunge down into the mist below the Edge and wind up in the foggy and treacherous town of Port Artue where they find themselves cornered by pirates and on the run from the law. The Journey Down is a classic point-and-click saga with an Afro-Caribbean vibe. Get ready to embark on an epic journey of brain-teasing adventure! Also available for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam. CHAPTER THREE: is available from the App Store here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/the-journey-down-chapter-three/id945434692 Features: * A twisting tale of intriguing adventure * Tons of handpainted environments * An all original jazzy noir soundtrack * A fully voiced cast * HD art and animations
    Information
    Seller:SkyGoblin
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 25, 2014
    Updated:Feb 06, 2024
    Version:2.6.0
    Size:1.1 GB
    User Rating: (4)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

4. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Irie! I and I feel a little guilty getting something from The List (my big notepad file of ipad games to get) for free, so I'll definitely be getting the sequel if this sinks its claws into me.

5. jerseydvd

jerseydvd Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Great game!

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Must play episode 1, because episode 2 is a great game!!!!!!!!

7. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    For anyone who doesn't know: despite the long gap between chapters, there will be 4 chapters in this game. All released as separate apps.

8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #8 Lavender, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  9. XenoRedI

XenoRedI Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2016
    This is nice! I already have episode 1. Now I'm ready for 2!