Promo codes of Baby's animal cards-A assist for new mothers

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by alexliu, May 11, 2012.

1. alexliu

alexliu New Member

May 11, 2012
    programmer
    china
    #1 alexliu, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
    To celebrate Mother' Day ,I am offering 10 promo codes to introduce my app Baby's animal cards to the Touch Arcade community.
    TYNKMAELRH6J
    39PY7JXPLHRH
    NX3PRRHX3MXP
    96YJWTXTHR64
    44JM4FT469KP
    KFTAX97MPHKR
    P97E7NR7YJXJ
    YAW93RTPX7M9
    N7JEPMKTAYEP
    WJRK4LKEX7NH

The link of Baby's animal cards:
    iphone:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/babys-animal-cards/id524126417?ls=1&mt=8

Baby's animal cards is simple app to help new mothers take care your baby easier! It shows beautiful pictures and play sounds help kids to learn animals.

Please post the codes that you've claimed and please be kind enough to leave any feedback.

[​IMG]

2. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    YAW93RTPX7M9 used, thank you!

3. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    Here is the review that I posted to the app store:

This is an excellent collection of pictures and sounds which just needs a little bit of fine tuning. The swipes are a little sticky and sometimes the sounds overlap leading to a little bit of confusion between animals. A native English speaker should be used for narrations for proper pronunciation of animal names and a menu button for returning to the main menu would be helpful. Otherwise the simplicity of this app is perfect for my daughter who enjoys swiping through pictures on my phone and listening to animal sounds. Basically worth a 5-star rating - it just needs some fine tuning.

Thanks again!

4. alexliu

alexliu New Member

May 11, 2012
    programmer
    china
    #4 alexliu, May 12, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    Thank you

Thank you for your praise and your the pertinent recommendations. I will release new version to improve my software according to your suggestions as soon as possible. I hope you and your daughter would keep interest on my app. By the way, you can swipe up to the main menu.

Thanks again!