Universal Dr. Steambock's Amazing Contraption of Wonders

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sebastiansgames, Dec 4, 2015.

1. sebastiansgames

Sep 26, 2013
    motion gfx and development
    Los Angeles, CA
    #1 sebastiansgames, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    EDIT: NOW LIVE IN THE APP STORE!
    App store link (iOS):
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/contraption-by-sebastian/id1036004825

Greetings Touch Arcade. I'm a solo developer and I'm proud to announce the impending release of my new Universal app for iPhone and iPad. I've spent well over a year and a half on it, and am weeks away from pulling the trigger on releasing.

[​IMG]

The elevator pitch, just for you guys, is "haunted steampunk pinball." But for the consumer I'll keep the description more shrouded in mystery.

The story features a murder and the ghost of a young girl named Mary. If you don't give Mary what she wants, she will 'CURSE' your contraption. So don't make Mary mad.

You can also use tickets to instantly send a curse to your friend's device. Haven't seen that before, so think that's pretty cool and hope you like cursing your friends.

Sorry if I'm breaking protocol, but I would like to test this out a few more times so if anyone is interested in beta testing please shoot me an email and I'll add you: [email protected]

There's a vertical trailer here (still need to create one with the landscape ratio for youtube):
    http://sebastiansgames.com/contraption/

Thanks for taking the time to read this! It's been a harrowing, lonnnngggg journey. I'll post more updates and videos as I get closer to launch. I really hope you enjoy the app!

The app will be free and supported with pretty simple IAP (not pay to win) and some opt in ads.

Thank you again!
    Sebastian

Here are some additional screen shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sebastiansgames

Sep 26, 2013
    motion gfx and development
    Los Angeles, CA