How to store MHFU save file

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by baldeagle86, Nov 7, 2014.

1. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Hi all! I'm looking for a way to store/save my monster hunter save since I have to delete the app for some space for a bit. My problem is I don't have access to a computer so it would have to be from my 5s itself. Is this possible?

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I dont think its possible if you have no access to a computer

Cant you use a friends/parents laptop/PC to backup your data ? Its crazy not to back up what you have on your device. Plus in the future if an app isnt found on the app store anymore you wont be able to re-install it.

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think you can use iFile (the one im referring to is only accessible through a jailbreak, but there may be other file organizers that can dig into the idevice's file system)... You can duplicate the documents folder and move it to an original folder anywhere else outside of the MHFU folder.

Then you can use ifile to copy the documents folder back when you have reinstalled MHFU.

4. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I just use icloud, yeah it's kinda strange but I haven't had any trouble without a computer until this

I'm not into the jailbreak stuff, thank you for your help guys! I'll just have to keep it on my phone and delete some other stuff