Tap Transcend - a new style of tap/idler

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Inner Hero, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    TouchArcade,

We are excited to announce the soon to be released Tap Transcend!

Tap Transcend is a tap/clicker/idle type game with some unique elements.

Get ready to start off as simple matter and energy, and evolve through the epochs to become an interplanetary civilization that enters the space age to face the evil threat that has saturated the universe since the dawn of time.

The game features hundreds of progressive upgrades, unique epochs to evolve, and multiple ways to increase your idle point generation.

We will announce the release as soon as the game becomes available!

Attached Files:

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Looks amazing please beta test for me.. I mean I'll beta test

3. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Thanks for the fast feedback.
    The game itself is actually complete and has already been submitted, so we should be announcing it as available very soon!

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Let's do this! It looks interesting and fun!

Billy

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Can't wait for it to be out . do you have a Twitter

6. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Yes -- I created @Tap_Transcend for this specific game, but have not put in time to grow it yet, so you will be one of the first followers. The account I usually use is @Shapeboy865 ...

I will be creating an Inner Hero account soon for more information about our upcoming games, we are a relatively new team of 3.

Thanks again,
    I will post here the exact release date for Tap Transcend, still waiting to here some information from Apple's review squad!

7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Is this premium or f2p? I love the look and idea of this but I don't really play many free to play games

8. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Repulsa -- The game will be free... There are 2 in app purchases that are not required to beat the game. A remove banner ad (the game is portrait view and there is a banner ad on the top portion that doesn't interfere with gameplay, but of course optional to remove at $0.99 which essentially makes it a premium version). The second IAP is a double tap multiplier, so throughout the entire game you will always have 2X base for all tap multipliers (comes in handy when a 2X now becomes 4X etc), this one is $1.99 and also removes the top banner ad. We figured more people would be drawn to a free game than charging a premium fee, and if you want a premium version simply remove the banner :) . I also dislike how some f2p games pretty much require IAP to proceed or get all the game content, but this is not the case with Tap Transcend, the entire game content is free.

Thanks for the interest so far, it really means a lot to us!

9. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    I will definitely be making both the purchases in that case :) sounds great!

10. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    If the game is good I will make both those purchases. I hate ads and love double taps. Hehe

Billy

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    As with those guys above, will purchase both if i like the game, but i'll most likely buy the ad remover even before playing coz i hate ads. :)

12. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #12 Inner Hero, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    We hope you guys love the game as well! Your interest so far has us getting hyped for launch!

13. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    We're happy to announce we have officially gotten approval from Apple to move forward with Tap Transcend!

The app will be available on Thursday this week - September 24!

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #14 LordShad0wz, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    Sweet! I'll add this to my queue for Thursday. I can't wait to try your game! From reading your posts I can tell your team are honest people. I look forward to buying you a cup of coffee atleast (I'll do the package IAP)

Billy

15. Repulsa

Jul 3, 2015
    #15 Repulsa, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
    I bought the double tap ad remove package I have to say I have stayed away from tap games because most of the time they are so stupid and full of mindless money grubbing IAP you can just see the drooling zombies sitting there tapping away while money flows to a cackling evil developer but THIS game is so much more it's about evolving a world it's a fully immersive experience and soo relaxing and strangely satisfying I am already enjoying it immensely and again I really appreciate that it's a premium game that's unheard of in this genre. I would love to see iPad support edit: I have leveled my planet up about five times and now the game is crashing upon opening :(