better business sim than Tiny Tower?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JCBitB, Jan 29, 2012.

1. JCBitB

JCBitB New Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Hey guys. I've been looking for a good business sim kind of game, and stumbled onto tiny tower. I like it ok, but before I dive into it, I'm wondering if there are any others I should consider. I wouldn't mind something a little more MMO-ish, as long as its not just a social friend-code exchange or something.

2. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Only one I can really think of is Kairosoft games like Game Dev Story and Mega Mall Story. Mega Mall Story is the most similiar to Tiny Tower.

3. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Mega Mall Story is the BEST. You have to get that one. It had me hooked for weeks on end.

4. mrWalrus

mrWalrus Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    designing games
    Venice, CA
    Yoot Tower is supposed to be where it's at.

5. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Kairosoft has the best business sim games but they get old for me fairly quickly, but I attribute that to playing them for 3-4 days straight on end when I first get them.

Of course yoot tower is a classic and one of my favorites, as well as the sim city games. Aside from those I can't recall any others that I could recommend at the moment.

6. GoofyJmaster.

GoofyJmaster. Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    College Student
    Ohio, USA
    The closest thing that I'll touch near a business sim is Football Manager (soccer not american football).

I can fully recommend it!