LIFT CAR

OkidokiGames
● Car journey from visible strange landscape. ● I drive the car above the other in the lift car. - This holiday! Car tr…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
● Car journey from visible strange landscape. ● I drive the car above the other in the lift car. - This holiday! Car trips with family! - I'm pumped driver !!! - Road race with a car that works in three steps lifting!!! lol!! - Beautiful scenery but...Colossus suddenly appear!!! - Weather changes depending on the landscape....and bikini babes !!! - Delightful country-style music !!! - Physics engine implemented in a thrilling motion car crash !! - Outlaw the road my car after acquiring a Booster!!! - I'm buying a new car collected above the road Jerry cans !!! - Double points with eat a donuts and cake! ● ▶ How to play -One hand play. - Each time you touch the screen goes by lifting one step. - 1 step- ground, 2 step- cars, 3 step- buses and trucks, if you touch the ground once again comes down to the original position 1 step. - When the street lights must go through a 1 step or 2 step .however, 3 step- crashes. - When you go through a tunnel or bridge to 1 step or 2 step. 3 step passes into conflict. - After booster acquisition and destroy everything goes as fast. - Collect Jerry cans can buy a new cars. - Game over when watching video or consume oil can possible to continue the game. - If you buy no ads will no longer pop up ads. ● Google cloud will be supported. You can save your game or reload it later. ● Supports everyplay function. You can share the recorded games. ● Hope that you can have fun enjoy a wonderful road trip -- Open Event! -- Super sale Oil cans at jewelry stores. Do not miss out! Please always been a friend If you would like to receive new information faster! ^^ Twitter: https://twitter.com/OkiDokigames Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/okidokigames Developers Contact Us [email protected]
Information
Seller:OkidokiGames
Genre:Arcade
Release:Jan 13, 2016
Updated:Jan 12, 2017
Version:1.2
Size:94.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal