Need someone to advertise your app?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Revapps, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Revapps

Revapps Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    I am willing to spend time and money to advertise your app for you. It will not cost you anything upfront. Rather, I will work out a percentage of sales. If you are selling hundreds of copies of your game/app, then you have no need for me. However, if you got a good game/app but not selling much, you have nothing to lose.

SOMETHING OF A LOT IS BETTER THAN A LOT OF NOTHIN.

Again I will not charge you but rather take from sales. If you make money I make money. I am willing to do this only for two apps/games because of my budget and resources. I also want to do this in time for the holidays, which means the app should be in the app store or submitted already. Please contact me ASAP to work something out. If your app is in the app store and has a rating of 2 starts or below, please do not contact me as you are wasting both of our time. I need decent quality apps but don't have to be angry birds decent.

2. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Software architect, game dev and book author
    xor eax, eax
    Very nice, but you'll have to fully trust the dev, as you don't see the numbers. Have you thought about this aspect?

On the other hand, how can you ensure that the app / game rocketeed to the top 10 due to your marketing efforts?
    For example my seasonal game suddenly started to sell surprisingly well - without any marketing at all. (Christmas is the keyword. :))

3. Revapps

Revapps Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Good Point

I can't guarantee you will get top 10 or make any money. What I can guarantee is that I am willing to take the risk on your app if I feel like it's good enough.

As far as the numbers, we would set a contract in place and go from there.

I would even be willing to take your average daily sales for the past month and not take anything from it moving forward. I will only take percentage off the sales that are more than what your average was..