Partyrs

Shelly Alon
"As a huge puzzle game fan, I’m in love with Partyrs." 4,5 / 5 - App Advice "[...] a cute puzzle game which is not l…
TouchArcade Rating:
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
"As a huge puzzle game fan, I’m in love with Partyrs." 4,5 / 5 - App Advice "[...] a cute puzzle game which is not like any other." 4,5 / 5 - Appsrumors "Also - the art is absolutely charming." 4 / 5 - Gamezebo 8 / 10 - Pocketgamer Thirty cheerful creatures are having a party. Beginning with a funny music-loving alien to a lazy elephant: Some pretty funny guys are invited. They are all fond of a great party and it’s your task to host it. You can make the party a success by using your logical thinking and making everyone feel comfortable. Meet all the Partyrs, think sharp and make them party! Watch the trailer here: www.partyrsgame.com It’s your job to keep everyone happy. But the Partyrs are pretty choosey! Tap to see what a Partyr wants and use your brian, swap the Partyrs around and help everyone to have a good time! ● Simple rules, challenging puzzles! ● Unique game mechanic ● Over 30 adorable Partyrs! ● Confetti! ● Party in the at home, in the forest and even in outer Space! ● No IAP! No Advertising! ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ I won't annoy you with any notifications or whatsoever, but if you like Partyrs, please take the time to rate it on the Appstore. Thanks! Handmade by Shelly Alon
Information
Seller:Shelly Alon
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Sep 10, 2014
Updated:Sep 29, 2021
Version:3.2
Size:149.2 MB
User Rating: (10)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal