Dead Trigger 2 has a bad problem

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Borgqueenx, May 11, 2014.

1. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    In the core, dead trigger 2 can be a fairly good game, but is ruined by something....freemium....But no my friends, not because you have to wait or pay...
    The problem is, that with every purchase you destroy the challenge of the game.
    The game is made that zombies get stronger over time to match with your weapons/upgrades... I have purchased the double money booster, and now because i get more money i can upgrade and build more. This makes me in front of the zombies getting stronger. I always play on hard, and most maps feel like easy mode, some feel medium. Never again a map felt hard. By buying IAP in this game, you destroy the game's challenge.
    I paid for the double money booster to get fun weapons to play with, not to destroy the challenge in the game.
    I hope the creator can make a harder play mode because right now i am kinda tried of playing. I never lose a map...

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow people are never satisfied, if it was too hard they would complain about that too. Also I am pretty sure you posted this in the wrong section.

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I am sure that when they posted in the wrong section it had to be a big mistake. It had to be because they are a senior member. Anyways, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

4. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Sounds like a valid complaint to me. I've always thought that coin doublers and their ilk have the, obvious, tendency to collapse game balance. It's functionally a paid cheat.

5. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dont buy them then?

6. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    #6 Topherunhinged, May 12, 2014
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    You think? ...but it sucks when that's the most legitimate IAP to purchase which can support the developers of a good freemium title and I often hear people who've purchased the coin doubler for just that reason. Punch Quest comes to mind; though it might have an ad removal IAP, I honestly can't remember.