Hexagon Marble Bust

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rootko, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Rootko

Rootko Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Slovakia
    Hey,

this is my first post here, but I read the forum since I started to play on ipod Touch. I consider myself primarily an Android developer, but I decided that it's the time to do some porting. So what I'm going to show you is my game Hexagon Marble Bust. Although this game was ported from Android, instead of 1:1 port there are lot of new elements added. Starting with own music for each theme, or using particle effects like explosions, to animations not used in Android counterpart. iOS version also have various minigames built-in. All this was easy thanks to cocos2d framework.

Hexagon is build as an Universal app and works also on older devices (tested on iPhone 3G, iPod 4G and iPad).

I hope I can finish the game within two weeks, so it can be out before Christmas.

Game will be free to try (containing 1 theme with 80 levels). If you like it, you'll be able to unlock it's full potential with cheap in app purchase!

Unlocked game features:

- 5 different themes each with own music
    - more than 600 levels
    - OpenFeint integration
    - online leader boards
    - 16 achievements
    - various minigames
    - addictive and fun

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rootko

Rootko Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Slovakia
  3. Rootko

Rootko Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Slovakia
    Update to 1.0.1 is out. It fixes small bugs and brings a bit of code optimization.