Universal Pushdown - from the crazed mind of a six year old

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Itanican, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Itanican

Itanican Member

Feb 26, 2014
    #1 Itanican, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    My son and I have a new game out on February 26th called Pushdown. It's a platform/puzzler iPhone game with pinball-like mechanics for casual players who like to stomp stuff.

You play a knight who must rescue his younger brother from an evil castle by feeding cakes to The Frog King. If the concept sounds wacky it's because my son the creative director of the game was six when he dreamt it up. He also designed all the graphics on paper, and recorded the sound effects. I thought it was a nice diversion from my day job, designing The Drowning and Isolani for Dena. Before that I worked on FarCry and the Crysis franchise. Maybe I just wanted a break from FPS games?

Pushdown will be available on the appstore for iPhone and iPad on February 26th, for $1.99

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gameplay blast:

twitter: @pushdowngame

2. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    No matter how successful this game is in downloads and financial success, you getting to do this and help your son dream come alive is awesomeness enough.

From one dad to another!

3. Itanican

Itanican Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Thank you sir! We did say right from the beginning that making it together and having fun is the most important part. Actually releasing something is a nice bonus :)

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Cute and cool.

5. Itanican

Itanican Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Thanks! Here's a new trailer, release is two days away: