mound antioch

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mound-antioch, Jun 20, 2011.

1. mound-antioch

mound-antioch Member

Jun 15, 2011
    #1 mound-antioch, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    ANYONE INTERESTED IN REVIEWING THE APP FOR FREE WITH A FREE PROMO CODE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON AS PROMO CODES ARE LIMITED

Hi All,

I have recently started creating iOS games and have 2 in the app store so far (mound antioch and mound antioch disc). The third one is coming out later this week, called "pyramound" and is a very interesting slingshot game that allows the player to direct the disc that is being thrown with the use of the accelerometer (by tilting the phone left and right). A free lite version is coming out with it so that everyone can play it before purchasing it.

This game is an extension of the original game (mound antioch) which is a platform style game (like NES Mario Bros.) where timmy the ant is sent to rescue his antpeople who have been enslaved to build a pyramid mound for the queen ant. In "pyramound" the player helps the antpeople run from one side of the mound to the other to escape by throwing discs at the evil insect soldiers of the queen ant who try to stop the peopleants from escaping. In the process, the player can activate superdiscs that light up and destroy anything it touches and the player can also earn trophies to unlock new enemy insects. This game is also linked to Game Center so players can post and compare their high scores.

The video gameplay is on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMJrD8xrN1A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The website is: www.antaction.com

Please let me know what you guys think, I appreciate any feedback.
    Thank You :)

Attached Files:

• but2.png
      but2.png
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
    • P-3.png
      P-3.png
      File size:
      207.3 KB
      Views:
    • P-2.png
      P-2.png
      File size:
      188.1 KB
      Views:
    • P-9.png
      P-9.png
      File size:
      191 KB
      Views:
  2. mound-antioch

mound-antioch Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Anyone interested in free promo codes? App will be released shortly!