Call of duty zombies 4.99-->1.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by phattestfatty, Jul 1, 2011.

1. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Like the title says. I'm on an iPod now so if someone could post appinfo....

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    If it's possible that anyone still doesn't have this:

Call of Duty: Zombies

** ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME! **

Four Massive Zombie Maps. One Great New Price. Now includes the ALL-NEW fan f…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME! **

Four Massive Zombie Maps. One Great New Price. Now includes the ALL-NEW fan favorite, Der Riese, the largest, most feature-rich Zombie map to date. This is the ultimate Co-op experience for the iPhone/iPod Touch!

“Der Riese” (Zombie Factory) features:
    •The all-new Pack A Punch Machine allows you to upgrade ANY of your weapons: Increased Firepower, More Ammo, and a new Metal Finish.
    •New Teleporters allow you and your team to zip around this enormous map and evade the oncoming Zombie Horde.
    •The Bowie Knife allows to you take down higher level zombies in one quick blow.
    •Favorites such as the Hell Hounds, the Wunderwaffe lightning gun, and the Perks-a-Cola Machines return.
    •The online 4-player co-op action you've come to expect returns with even more intensity.

“Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) features:
    •Shi No Numa is a hauntingly beautiful environment filled with terrifying zombies, weapons, and zombie traps.
    •New weapons featuring the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Fry hordes of zombies with a single blast from this shockingly powerful new weapon.
    •Survive the Hellhounds! Ferocious and fast, the Hellhounds will test your reflexes and your team's ability to work together.
    •New playable characters! Play as Tank Dempsey (US), Takeo Masaki (Japan), Nikolai Belinski (USSR), and the infamous Dr. Richtofen (Germany).
    •New Zombie traps including the Flogger for massive Zombie destruction and the Zipline for quick getaways.

Call of Duty: Zombies also includes:
    •“Verrückt” (Zombie Asylum): Dare to enter the insane asylum and fend off the Zombie onslaught alone or with friends. Use electric traps to keep the zombies at bay.
    •“Nacht der Untoten”: The original zombie map returns in all its glory. Fight to survive in the abandoned bunker that started the zombie phenomenon.

About Call of Duty: Zombies:
    Call of Duty: Zombies brings the classic Call of Duty: World at War zombie-slaying game mode to the iPhone™ and iPod® Touch. Featuring ALL 4 Zombie maps, you’ll need to bring along your friends to help push back the endless waves of attacking zombies!

Highlights include:

- Call of Duty: Zombies for the iPhone™ supports up to four players via Wi-Fi/Internet and two players via Bluetooth. Play with your friends in the same room, on the other side of town, and even across the globe. With the option of either private or open matchmaking, where there’s a Wi-Fi connection, there’s a friend to go Zombie-hunting with.*

- This is the Zombie experience from Call of Duty: World at War. All 4 Zombie maps have been fully realized on the iPhone™ in a silky smooth 3D environment, along with the return of your favorite guns and killer power ups.

- Three different control schemes are available to suit your style. Take advantage of the iPhone’s unique tilt capabilities or, for Zombie vets, use the virtual analog sticks to fend off the undead.

- Call of Duty: Zombies features a massive list of unique Achievements.
    - Leaderboard support awards the best of the best, accessed directly through your iPhone™ or iPod® Touch. Become the top zombie slayer and prove your standings to the world!

So snap to attention, pick up Call of Duty: Zombies, and start fending off the zombie horde!

*Wi-Fi support only at this time, play unavailable on cellular networks.

Note: Call of Duty: Zombies is best played on a 2nd generation iPod® Touch or higher with the latest firmware installed.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action
    Release:Nov 16, 2009
    Updated:Sep 29, 2010
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (39)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Spent $20 on this game, heheh, making it my most expensive purchase on the iOS. The game used to cost $9.99 with the second and third map costing $4.99 each before the fourth map came out, making the entire package a measly $4.99. It's still one of the best games that has ever graced the iOS. If you really don't have it, don't hesitate.

3. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Hey :( I just bought it.

4. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Read the rest of my post xP.

5. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Well backtothis, I must say, I still don't have this game yet, the main reason being I think FPS's absolutely suck on the small screens of any iDevice not called the iPad :p

6. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Now both versions on sale for $1.99.

7. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Ahem.

8. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Ooh. Eh, still don't know. My experiences with FPS on the iOS thus far has been horrible, though I haven't tried any on the iPad yet. Is there any additions to this from the console versions?

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Dude, just get it!! It's CoD Zombies on the iDevices! What more do you want?! :eek::D

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Any offline features? Any retina? :p

11. TiltMyTouch

Jun 10, 2010
    Hmm...I DEMAND THAT THE FULL COD GAME GETS PORTED ON!!!!!11111!!!1!!11!!11

Seriously though, I'm just afraid this is just going to be another game I buy and never even play, for the fact that I don't think I'll really have an urge to play this on my iPad. Besides, I don't even use my iPad as a gaming device anyway, that's what my iPod is for, since the iPod is more mobile and I can take it wherever I want. I think I'll pass!

12. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Had passed on this because I play the console versions. But for $1.99 to take it with me? I'm in.

Feel sorry for all those who got it when it first came out. It stings a little bit when there's a drop of a couple of bucks. But spending a total of $20 for something that's now $1.99? Yesh.

Well, that's the app store.

13. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I still require answers!

14. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    No retina Midian. Doubt it will ever come.

15. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    It came out two years ago. I think we're fine.

16. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Well... buttnuts. I've never really been interested in this game so I don't suppose it being cheaper is a good reason to get it now either...

17. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Yeh i have always wanted this game but i don't know if im that desperate anymore to have it.

18. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    Hmm....many doubts about this game...if it was 0.99$ maybe!!

19. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    If is true that iPad version has only 2 maps? So it's better the iPhone version!

20. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Anyone know how long the sale is or if it's permanent? If i manage an itunes card today i'm SO getting this and dead space. Can't believe this went to $2 though :eek: