BanzaiDice - little puzzle game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BanzaiTokyo, Jun 25, 2012.

1. BanzaiTokyo

BanzaiTokyo Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    It is a little fun puzzle that is easy to play and on the the other hand will demand strategic skills to get high results.

Place the dice so that they form "strings" - sequences of dice of following values or of the same kind. The more strings you can get in one move the higher your score is. It is as simple is that, yet dangerously addictive!

BanzaiDice is beautifully designed in steam punk style for iPhone's retina display.

The game has CLASSIC MODE where you have a limited number of dice and unlimited time to build up the highest number of strings and score and ACTION MODE where you have limited amount of time and unlimited supply of dice. You have to think quick to run against the timer.

Youtube video.
    Facebook page.

Attached Files:

2. teoma

teoma Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Looks great so far, I love the graphics. How soon until it's released?

3. BanzaiTokyo

Jun 23, 2012
    It was submitted to AppStore on Saturday. I would like to know myself how long it takes for an app to be approved but I hope within a week or two it will be available.

4. BanzaiTokyo

Jun 23, 2012
    just want to let you know that the game is not live. You can find it in AppStore for $.99

5. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    WoW, I'd like to have a try!

6. BanzaiTokyo

Jun 23, 2012
    Great! Go ahead and let me know what you think about the game!

7. BanzaiTokyo

Jun 23, 2012
    it seems that there is a problem with AppStore that some people get "application is no longer available" message. Yet others download it just fine.