iPad Swapologic - Logical Quiz App

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by piksal_studio, Dec 18, 2015.

1. piksal_studio

piksal_studio New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Hello,

Our Swapologic game is available on the App Store and free to download now.

App description:
    You think you can solve logical quizzes?
    Swapologic is a fast-paced puzzle game that will keep you busy as you attempt to beat the highest level. If you enjoy Tetris that push your brain work and work, Swapologic may be another perfect choices. There are over 2,000 logic puzzles shuffled throughout the game

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download now
    iOS Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swapologic/id1042981214?mt=8

Let swap the tiles in the rows and improve your logic skills with interesting logic quizzes

You may visit these links for more information:
    - Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/piksalstudio/

2. piksal_studio

piksal_studio New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    We'd love to hear your suggestions and comments!

3. piksal_studio

piksal_studio New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Please give us the feedback and your comment. We're very happy to receive your suggestion

4. stormyspop1

stormyspop1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I checked out your game and it's actually pretty cool. I had a lot of fun with it. The only thing that turned me off was the ads popping up in the middle of the game. It seems to speed up the timer as well when you click to close out the ad. I know there's an option to pay to have the ads removed(which I plan to do), but I still think it's a little off-putting. Besides that, I think it's an awesome game. Good job.....

5. piksal_studio

piksal_studio New Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve the quality of our app.
    We're already thinking about this feature and plan to deliver it about next January.

Thank again for your kind comments and hope to receive your continued support