JellyCar Flipbook(?!?) + official facebook page

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by walaber, Dec 22, 2010.

1. walaber

walaber Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    #1 walaber, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    Just wanted to post a quick video I made of my first JellyCar Flipbook(?!?) test. :D

BTW my full-time job with Disney is now to make cool mobile games (primarily for iDevices), and I should be able to start posting more about what I'm working on soon!

Also, we have an official JellyCar page on facebook where we'll be posting upcoming jelly developments if anyone's interested, stop by!
    JellyCar Facebook Page

2. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Awesome...

3. walaber

walaber Active Member

Nov 7, 2009
    By the way, JellyCar 3 is now available in the app store, and the game includes a feature where you can save any gameplay as a replay, and then export that replay as a PDF that you print out and make flipbooks like the one above. That video was from an early test of the flipbook export code.

JellyCar 3 - APP STORE LINK - $0.99USD

4. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    That was Amazing!!!!

5. sawusawme

sawusawme Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Bermuda Triangle
    Fabulous! Wow.I am a fan of Jelly car,but i started to play the 3rd version!i was addicte to it when I touched it for the first time and ....could not put it off....There are many levels and categories here and it seems endless,unlike other games who have only a few levels and u quickly play it into the end! This game is one of my favorites!:D:eek:Really love it! The jelly car never easily break down,and it looks very yummy yummy!:D:D:DOften u really want to have a bite!:rolleyes:

6. Flipbook Software

Games and Apps This topic in this forum is quite interesting...............

7. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Ok..... Anyways any news on the development of a Jelly Car 4?