The Great Fusion by Loading Home $1.99 -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by sink_or_swim, Dec 28, 2012.

1. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Some of you were interested in this game on the promo code thread, now you can give it a try for free

The Great Fusion

Loading Home
    Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade. The good old times have vanished. 
Put your anti-hero cape …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade. The good old times have vanished. 
Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours with Max’s help in this unusual and hilarious adventure.

This is the first science fiction adventure as real as life itself. An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics.

- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
 - Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism - Hand-drawn artwork
 with 30+ localizations - Original soundtrack 
- User friendly interface
 - Optimised for touch devices

The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022: society has truly changed. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetents. And that’s science fiction, righ? As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come, in what is known as "The Great Fusion".

Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.   Hilarious dialogs, videos of kittens, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
    Information
    Seller:Loading Home
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 20, 2012
    Updated:May 01, 2013
    Version:1.8.1
    Size:49.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    This looks pretty cool. I'm downloading it now. What makes this a 17+ restricted game? Is it mainly bad language or graphical situations or what? That's my main concern.

3. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Hi,
    The main reasson is strong language. There is also a charapter that is a prostitute and speaks about having sex in a couple of times.

Its not really strong but we didnt want apple to refuse our app due to this reasson that why we decided to set the age 17+

4. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    There are some strong words and spicy dialogs.

5. ThisIsAUsername

ThisIsAUsername Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    I can't get him to go to work :(

(he needs a ticket for the subway)

6. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Look at the bin in Max´s room, you will find the ticket there ;)

7. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to pay my two months rent to leave the building. Honestly, I usually suck at point-and-click adventures. And why there's tons of good ones on the iOS that I never got. One of the few genres (the other probably being card building / card strategy games) that I just have trouble getting into.

For that it's worth, it seems like a good game.

8. squabs

squabs Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Arrrrgghhh! I'm stuck on the island, can't get into the movie theatre, I need to give Larry something else, but can't find it. Pretty good game.

9. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Missed it I guess

10. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    Glad you like.

You will need to give Larry a Poem and some Flowers, that will help Larry to chat up with the waitress and you will be able to get a job as a waiter. ;)

11. Siked

Siked Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Did I miss the price drop?

12. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    way off-topic, i'm still waiting for LucasArts (Disney?) to release an iOS version of Day of The Tentacle. Haven't given up on that yet.

13. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    The Great Fusion is again FREE today for the next 24 hours.
    :)

14. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    I feel like crying. Why free? This is an immensely polished and witty game!

I got on android a few days back. How can I leave the first scene? Says I need pay rent. Thanks.

15. hazex

hazex Active Member

Dec 27, 2012
    We made it free to let the world know about it.

To exit the first scene you need to call the land lady and tell her something that makes her leave the building :), Max doesnt have cash to pay the rent .

16. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Free to download!:D

17. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Let's try this

18. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#18 Habakuk, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 30, 2017
    FREE again!

The Great Fusion

Loading Home
Put your anti-hero cape …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours with Max’s help in this unusual and hilarious adventure.

This is the first science fiction adventure as real as life itself. An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics.

- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
 - Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism - Hand-drawn artwork
 with 30+ localizations - Original soundtrack 
- User friendly interface
 - Optimised for touch devices

The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022: society has truly changed. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetents. And that’s science fiction, righ? As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come, in what is known as "The Great Fusion".

Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.   Hilarious dialogs, videos of kittens, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
    Information
    Seller:Loading Home
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Dec 20, 2012
    Updated:May 01, 2013
    Version:1.8.1
    Size:49.2 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Walkthrough w/o sound: