Numberama

Okroshka Lab
Important: iOS8 is not supported, please download Numberama 2. Numberama is the good old puzzle and probably the best t…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Important: iOS8 is not supported, please download Numberama 2. Numberama is the good old puzzle and probably the best time killer, that was popular in the universities and colleges at the 80's and 90's. The objective is to cross out neighbouring (vertically or continiously) pairs of digits to completely empty the screen. You can cross out the same numbers or the ones that give a total of 10. Features: • Classic game with numbers from 1 to 19 • Random game for advanced players • Fullscreen mode. Just you and the game • Up to 20 undo steps, don't worry about mistakes • Time, lines and pairs statistics for your service • Different high scores for Classic and Random games • Easy to play. Easy to share #1 iPhone PAID BOARD GAME in Russia and Poland. Customer reviews: 'Made my brain work again' 'Way better than sudoku' 'Fantastic game! It's a real Zen!' 'I've played it all the night till 8 a.m. Told my sister to download it and looks like I lose her :) Amazing game!'
Information
Seller:Okroshka Lab
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:Oct 13, 2011
Updated:Nov 21, 2011
Version:1.1.3
Size:3.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal