Every Hero - Unique action puzzle platforming

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jerreldulay, Jul 19, 2013.

1. #1 Jerreldulay, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone,

I'd like to hear your thoughts on my studio's upcoming game, Every Hero. The game plays unlike anything else. In each stage, a number of heroes travel through a side scrolling stage, with many dangers standing in their way. Your role as the player is deciding which heroes will use which powers, to help them survive and reach the end of the stage.

The controls are simple: drag a powerup Hat from the bottom of the screen an drop it onto the hero. You can also create earthquakes by shaking the device!

The challenge builds up as multiple hazards and dangers pose a threat, and the player must manage multiple heroes, reacting quickly to manage each obstacle.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    Gameplay on iPhone 4

[​IMG]
    Gameplay on iPhone 5

[​IMG]
    Gameplay on iPad 2

Video

There will be free standalone chapters to be released throughout the year. While Every Hero will always be the lowest price possible, these standalone chapters will be free to both existing customers as well as new players.

Free standalone chapters will introduce new powers related to the Holidays of the year on which they'll be released. With new Jobs comes new skills, hazards, enemies, and challenges.

Please let me know what you think of the presentation of the game, and the sound of the gameplay.

The game will launch August 8, 2013. We really look forward to having you play the game, and I especially am looking forward to hearing what you have to say about it.

The game will be free for the first week, so everyone can have a chance to try it! If you get the game during the free period, it's yours to keep, no extra charges.

Thanks so much for checking this post!

[​IMG]

2. Psychedelic-Trip

Mar 22, 2013
    This looks like an interesting game. Will get.

3. Living Legend

Living Legend Well-Known Member

May 30, 2013
    I agree. I like the art style too.

4. Thank you for the comments. I can now say for sure the release date is August 8. Cheers!