Alawar games on sale

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by goiMot, Jul 2, 2010.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    Natalie Brooks 2 - 99c (66% off)
    Vacation Mogul - 99c (66% off)
    Farm Frenzy 2 - 99c (66% off)
    Hotel Mogul - 99c (50% off)

Ipad Games:
    Hotel Mogul HD - $1.99 (80% off)
    Gourmania HD - $1.99 (80% off)
    Farm frenzy 2 HD - $1.99 (80% off)
    Tank-O-Box HD - $1.99 (33% off)

2. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Just picked up Natalie Brooks and it's a very polished hidden object game.

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I think that Montezuma Revenge 1 and 2 are some of the best Match 3 out there- they are not on sale, but worth the $1.99... I was hoping for Enchanted Cavern, which has been on my wish list for a while...

Anyone try Tank-o-box, or better - Tank-o-Box HD?

4. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Treasures of Montezuma 1 & 2 (Montezuma's revenge is what people talk about when they're referring to Mexican-food induced diarrhea :D) are simply the finest match-3 games out there in my opinion.

I recently went back to part 2, as I'd only briefly played it before. I didn't spend much time with it to begin with because I'd already spent countless hours with the first game, and was a little burned out on it. Imagine my surprise to find that it has an endless mode and a very distinct and very excellent puzzle mode as well. It also has 3 difficulty levels, meaning altogether it has 120 levels (I think). I remember telling some posters that I didn't think there was much reason to get part 2 if you already had part 1, but I'm going to eat my words and say it's a must have if you enjoyed the first one, simply because it's the same great game but with more of everything that makes it great...if that makes sense.

5. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Tank-o-box is a good "battle city" type of tank shooting game. I played it back around last year (ie. not the HD version) and had a lot of fun with it.

6. Blah

Blah Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Hm....these all seem like quite underrated games