What if I launched a hidden Amiga Emulator

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mongapop, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Mongapop

Mongapop Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2014
    Let's suppose I take an Amiga freeware. Anyone, like this one:
    [​IMG]

Make it run on iOS with an embedded emulator and, secretly hide a way to load other ADFs, like those:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and so many others...
    Ignoring copyright, if it's legal or not (it's not, we all know) and not mentioning the fact that it will be removed after a short while...

How much would you pay for it?
    2.99?
    3.99?
    6.99?

Rgds,
    Mongapop

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Shadow of the beast, Turrican, kick off and sensible soccer, I would be so happy to have those games! If the emulator works with icontroller and is working properly, I wouldn't mind paying for it, I already paid for a hidden GBA and Nintendo emulator, so I wouldn't mind for another one

3. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    The problem with all these emulators (I have already used a DS / GBA / Snes emulator) is the control !! I hate when you can properly play the game like it was meant to be played. What if the idevice can run a game but you can't play it normally? I have in my iphone the nds4ios and the only game that I have installed is Advance Wars Days of Ruin and even this that it's turn based strategy game, it's somehow awkward to control it. So, if I had a game like Lemmings that I would love to play, how could I play it? Will it support a external controller? And if yes, I believe that all the controllers for ios are very expensive.. :-(

4. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Include iCade support and I'd probably pay $4-5 for it. :cool:

5. Mongapop

Mongapop Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2014
    well, another problem is: When apple "ban" you, do you still receive pending revenue from sales?

6. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You could always do a Kickstarter, then release the app for free. :D

7. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Yeah I agree too, with icade support, I'd pay 4-5 too ^^ as long as I play my shadow of the beast and Turrican with my icade, I will be super happy!