iBlast Moki Data Loss?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by good4u302, Jan 31, 2010.

1. good4u302

good4u302 New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    #1 good4u302, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2010
    Hey all,

Hope you don't mind a first-time posting like this. I searched the forums and didn't see anything about it. My husband and I have been playing iBlast Moki for a week or so now, and my iPod crashed a couple of times on the "SUV" level.

On the latest crash, I fired the game back up and all my save data was gone - not just the level I was on, but all the gold medals I worked so hard to earn are erased!! My Plus+ account (same as my name here) shows that I earned them, but they're completely gone from my game, and now I have to do it all over again if I want to finish the game.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there any way to salvage my lost progress? If anyone here can help I'd really appreciate it. I'm so mad right now, I want to reach through the internet and kick Godzilab in the junk.

:mad: :confused: :(

2. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    I hate to tell you but once it's gone, it's gone. I have had to restart iBlast Moki over since I had reinstalled it and yes, you will retain your acheivements/scores saved to the Plus+ network but it will not retain your actual saved game data. I say refer to the iBlast Moki solution thread for reference to speed up the process if you don't want to re-figure out your gold medals.