Alpha Swarm - Entering 2nd Beta soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eastbound, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Eastbound

Eastbound Well-Known Member

#1 Eastbound, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

Hey there!

Just stopping by to introduce my game coming out next month, titled Alpha Swarm. It is a platformer with a unique twist: you strategically select your abilities at the beginning of each level, then navigate through with swipes. So it's a fun mix between platformers, shooters, and even Turn-Based Strategy games.

You'll encounter many different obstacles, 12+ weapons and abilities, and it includes GameCenter online scores.

I'll release more information soon, along with a couple of promo videos in the works!

Also: The first wave of Beta is nearing completion, but I'm looking to expand it to experienced members of this community to help as well! Mainly I need your GameCenter scores to help me determine the Bronze, Silver, and Gold star thresholds.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. darioslzr

darioslzr Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    I want to participate in the 2nd Beta... how i can?

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I would also like to participate I sent info with PM

4. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

Looks pretty nice. You can see my beta tested games below.

GameCenter Username: YouLackQuack

5. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    I'll join if you allow.

6. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I like the graphical style from the screenshots, but a video would help a lot more for seeing the gameplay. But so far, looks good. I'm looking forward to hearing more information.

7. Eastbound

A promotional video is in the works, hopefully finished in the next few days.

And guys, make sure you PM me or post your emails so I can include you in the Beta.

8. Eastbound

Sorry for the double post, but all beta positions are closed after tonight! Sorry for the short window of time but I want to get this game out! :)