Puppet Sprint 3D

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RPGGuy, Mar 7, 2010.

1. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Puppet Sprint 3D is a cross between Little Big Planet and Pig Rush or Canabalt.

Jump over holes while moving between two lanes, and avoid the wooden crates that will slow you down. Collect Puppet Points along the way which you can use to unlock new costumes and scenes.

Challenge your friends to see who can sprint the farthest before falling!

Customization is extensive with the ability to change your puppet's body, hat, eyes, mouth, material and choose from 10 different backgrounds to give almost a million unique combinations.

Puppet Sprint is also an impressive technical achievement, with full per pixel shadow mapping even though it is not natively supported on the iPhone. Custom shaders were written for 3GS that let objects cast shadows on themselves and everything in the scene. This is the same shadow technique found in console games on Xbox 360 and PS3.
    This game features stunning graphics on iPhone 3GS that are unlike anything you've seen (unless you've played our other game, Puppet Jump!)

Online global leaderboards and forums through OpenFeint are included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Puppet Sprint has been submitted and it waiting for Apple to review it.

2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Since I absolutley love Puppet Jump 3D, this is an instant buy for me. When will a gameplay video be released?

I'm hoping this means Puppet Labyrinth 3D is in the works!

3. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    Puppet Labyrinth has been in development for 5 months already. It was decided to release Puppet Jump and Puppet Sprint as standalone minigames until the bigger labyrinth game is finished. I will be working on it full time now and hopefully will have some images to post soon.

4. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    So can we expect Puppet God 3D soon?

5. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    hehehe who knows.

6. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Agreed. I love Puppet Jump and will buy any of the upcoming Puppet games.

7. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
  8. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Wow after watching the gameplay video, I am even more excited about this release.

Have you considered adding an online multiplayer race mode? There can be 2 modes in online mode:

1) Split screen multiplayer with 2 players racing to see who can finish the race first.

2) Not split screen but 2 players in the same race and screen trying to collect as many items as you can/win the race.

9. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Any idea on a release date? I will buy this as soon as it comes out.

You have a great series started here, I hope you continue to add costumes ect to the store. I really think this is what sets your game apart and makes it a little like Little Big Planet.

10. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    The game came out last night! The next update will have a few bug fixes for things I noticed and I'll be working on more costumes for both Puppet Jump and Puppet Sprint.